Training Courses 2021
All of our specialist training is delivered by one of our professional clinicians.
Prior to measuring and fitting one of our made to measure garments, an occupational therapist, orthotist or physiotherapist needs to be trained by a member of our clinical team to be certified. Jobskin® courses are tailored to individual needs and takes into account whether they have received prior training or are completely new to Jobskin® and our product ranges.
Our patients are our main priority, and we take the utmost care in providing thorough training courses for clinicians, covering all aspects of our bespoke made to measure garments.
- Master how to assess, measure and fit our garments
- Learn how to add Silon-TEX® to a burns garment
- Gain knowledge on reinforcement panel options that are available for our SDO® garments and how to choose which are appropriate for each patient
- Understand how our Premium Lymphoedema garments can be made for paediatric and adult patients with guaranteed gradient pressure
- To help with patience compliance, understand what FREE personalisation is available from our vast range of options.
Please check back here regularly for updates on new courses and any last minute Covid-19 related changes to the agenda.
Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media to keep up to date on our next available courses.
Our Popular Training Courses
Sensory Dynamic Orthosis (SDO®) VIRTUAL Training Courses:Please contact our National Account Manager, Jessica Skilton, firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and to book your place on one of our SDO® virtual and interactive training courses. These courses are currently being provided 1:1 or in small groups of colleagues with a maximum of 4 people.
- SDO® Introduction course: SDO® theory, assessment and case studies
- SDO® Full course: SDO® theory, assessment, measurement, reinforcements, fitting and case studies
- SDO® Refresher course: Recommended for SDO® certified clinicians for an annual update and refresh
- SDO® Scoliosis: Scoliosis theory, assessment, measurement, reinforcements, fitting and case studies (to register for this course you must already have completed our full training and be certified in SDO®)
SDO® Webinar • REGISTER Today! • It's not too late:
Classic™ MTM Garments Training Courses:
Presented by our Research & Development Manager and Burns & Scar Management Specialist, Debra Wright. Held in Long Eaton, Nottingham*.
Please contact Leann King, email@example.com to book your place on one of our Classic™ MTM Garments training courses.
- Classic™ Burns & Scar Management: The role of pressure therapy, assessment, customisation, measurement, evidence.
- The above course also includes Silicone Gel and combination therapy with Silon-TEX®
* Virtual training will replace face to face training should Covid-19 restrictions still be in place.
REGISTER Today on one of our 2021 Classic™ MTM Training Courses:
Click here to download invitation and agenda.
Please register by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org