Training Courses 2021
All of our specialist training is delivered by one of our professional clinicians.
Prior to measuring and fitting one of our made to measure garments, an occupational therapist, orthotist or physiotherapist needs to be trained by a member of our clinical team to be certified. Jobskin® courses are tailored to individual needs and takes into account whether they have received prior training or are completely new to Jobskin® and our product ranges.
Our patients are our main priority, and we take the utmost care in providing thorough training courses for clinicians, covering all aspects of our bespoke made to measure garments.
- Master how to assess, measure and fit our garments
- Learn how to add Silon-TEX® to a burns garment
- Gain knowledge on reinforcement panel options that are available for our SDO® garments and how to choose which are appropriate for each patient
- Understand how our Premium Lymphoedema garments can be made for paediatric and adult patients with guaranteed gradient pressure
- To help with patience compliance, understand what FREE personalisation is available from our vast range of options.
Please check back here regularly for updates on new courses and any last minute Covid-19 related changes to the agenda.
Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media to keep up to date on our next available courses.
Our Popular Training Courses – Held in Long Eaton, Nottingham
Classic™ MTM Garments Training Courses:
Presented by our Research & Development Manager and Burns & Scar Management Specialist: Debra Wright. Held in Long Eaton, Nottingham*.
Please contact Leann King, firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place on one of our Classic™ MTM Garments training courses.
- Classic™ Burns & Scar Management: The role of pressure therapy, assessment, customisation, measurement, evidence.
- The above course also includes Silicone Gel and combination therapy with Silon-TEX®
* Virtual training will replace face to face training should Covid-19 restrictions still be in place.
REGISTER Today on one of our 2021 Classic™ MTM Training Courses:
We will shortly be adding a third date for 2021 training, please email Leann King: email@example.com to reserve your place
Click here to download invitation and agenda.
Please register by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Premium™ & Premium™ Lymphoedema MTM Garments Training Courses:
Presented by our Lymphoedema Therapy Specialist: Marianne Dunne. Held in Long Eaton, Nottingham
Please contact Leann King: email@example.com to book your place on one of our Premium™ Lymphoedema MTM Garments training courses.
- Premium™ Lymphoedema Garments: The role of pressure therapy, assessment, customisation, measurement, evidence.
REGISTER Today on one of our 2021 Premium™ & Premium™ Lymphoedema MTM Training Courses:
- Premium™ – 21st October 2021 • 9am – 4.30pm
- Premium™ Lymphoedema – 22nd October 2021 • 9am – 4.30pm
Please register by emailing Leann King: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sensory Dynamic Orthosis (SDO®) Training Courses:
Please contact us at email@example.com to find out more and to book your place on one of our SDO® training courses.