The new SDO® Lite Range of Garments & Lumbar Belts
SDO® Lite is an exciting and innovative addition to our successful ProTem™ range. Our new collection is a refinement redesigned to cover a wider spectrum of clinical indications. The SDO® Lite garment is offered with a binding edge finish and branded elastic cuffs in four NEW fresh colours.
Our new ready to wear range is available with selected standard reinforcement panels in a four way stretch, Class 1 quality Lycra® fabric. Alongside this, we have also refreshed and added new sizes to our lumbar belts which complement the new SDO® Lite range.
Indications for use:
- Neuromuscular/ Musculoskeletal conditions that need light support
- Assessment garments (help with alignment/posture for complex patient measures)
- Sensory Processing Difficulties including Autism and ADHD
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Tremor reduction
- Athletic training
- Funding applications
Benefits also include:
- Simple to measure – one measurement for each garment
- Fast turnaround times
- Ability to hold stock in clinic if appropriate
The best results are achieved when it is used in the assessment process prior to provision of a made-to-measure SDO® garment.