Isotoner® therapeutic gloves offer relief from the pain of swelling associated with arthritis or post hand injury pain and swelling.
Designed with the aid of a Certified Hand Therapist, Isotoner® therapeutic gloves provide gentle even compression to sooth and reduce swollen aching hands and reduce associated oedema.
The glove is designed with exterior seams keeping pain away from sensitive areas like the base of the thumb.
Isotoner® gloves are made from a material that stretches to provide gentle compression to ease the pain of swelling.
- Exterior seam designed to avoid sensitive areas
- Lightweight spandex with excellent stretch qualities
- Fabric provides massaging properties to relieve pain
- Open cuff design to ease donning and doffing
- Machine washable
- One simple palm circumference measurement required
- Latex free
- Come as a pair
Isotoner® Glove Sizing & Product Codes
|Product Code||Open Digit Size||Measurement in cms (palm)|
|Product Code||Closed Digit Size||Measurement in cms (palm)|
There are no reviews yet.