Used to provide relief from a range of conditions from scarring to burns, the Premium Made-to-Measure (MTM) Pressure Garment from Jobskin is extremely versatile. The garment delivers therapeutic pressure exactly where it is most required, its precise anatomical fit ensuring the very best results.
Here are eight key facts about Jobskin's Premium MTM Pressure Garment...
- The garment provides precise gradient pressure, enhanced with a custom fit unique to each patient
- Full freedom of movement is permitted, thanks to the soft, short-stretch lycra used to manufacture the garment
- Made from a nylon and spandex blend, the Premium MTM Pressure Garment can be worn even by people with sensitive skin
- The garment allows the skin to breathe, keeping the patient comfortably cool and preventing feelings of clamminess
- During the manufacturing process, each stage is carefully monitored to ensure the highest quality and finishing details
- The Jobskin Premium MTM pressure garment is associated with particularly-high patient compliance
- Plenty of custom options are available at no extra charge, including a selection of thread colours and fabric designs
- The garment can be complemented with several accessories such as measure stands and donning/doffing aids. All of these accessories are also available from Jobskin
We are committed to ensuring that every patient receives the best treatment suitable to their individual condition. If there is anything you are not sure about when it comes to choosing the most suitable products from our collection, then we urge you to get in touch with a member of our team directly by phone or email. All of our team members are able to offer comprehensive, competent and easy-to-understand advice and support so do not hesitate to take advantage of our expert knowledge.