The new SDO® Lite Vest
The SDO® Lite vest features integral CP2 (shoulder retraction) reinforcement panels. An open-front zip ensures easy donning and doffing. Designed in a four way stretch, Class 1 quality Lycra® fabric, the SDO® Lite vest is available in 8 sizes and are easy to measure with just one measurement required (see measurement tab above).
- Posture/alignment – sitting and standing
- Shoulder retraction from CP2 reinforcement
- Sensory feedback to help:
- Reduce sensory seeking behaviour
- Encourage calmness/concentration
- Proprioceptive feedback – body awareness
- Reduce pain to joints from compression
- Muscle balance
- Normalise muscle tone
- Enhanced muscle activity for activities/training
A PEG hole can be added, available on request.
The ready-to-wear SDO® Lite Vest is designed with a binding edge finish and branded elastic cuffs in four NEW fresh colours.
All images shown are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary slightly due to product enhancement.
Fabric Colour Options
SDO® Lite Fabric Range
Measuring guide for SDO® Lite Vest
Measure chest circumference at the axillary crease, SDO® Lite vests are available in 8 sizes ranging from 43cm to 114cm
There are no reviews yet.