SDO® Lite Sleeve
The SDO® Lite sleeve is used to identify the impact of dynamic compression on the upper limb by increasing the sensory and proprioceptive feedback and activating weak muscles. It can also reduce the increased tone caused by muscle imbalance and assist weak muscles.
It is fitted from just above the wrist to the deltoid insertion.
The anticipated response (though not as dramatic as a made-to-measure sleeve with reinforcement panels) may include:
- Reduction in high tone
- Reduction in associated reactions
- Improved reciprocal activity
- Increased awareness of the upper limb
- Improved upper limb function
- Increased active range of movement where available
- Improved quality and fluency of movement of the upper limb
- Reduction in inferior subluxation post stroke
The ready-to-wear SDO® Lite Sleeve is designed with a binding edge finish and available in four colours.
Gently pulls on to aid with donning and doffing.
Measure point: Wrist circumference at wrist crease.
All images shown are for illustration purposes only.
Measuring guide for SDO® Lite Sleeve
Measure wrist circumference at the wrist crease, SDO® Lite sleeves are available in 7 sizes ranging from 9cm to 27cm
There are no reviews yet.