Measuring Guide - Lower Extremity.
Although this guide uses old style order forms, the measuring descriptions are still relevant today.
Measuring Foot Glove
- Grey - Circumference measurement
- Orange - Linear measurement
Measurements 12 – 20 are linear and should be taken from a foot outline tracing, unless the toes are contracted.
|1187||Left or right|
||0027||Specify position using Silon-TEX II pad (see below)|
|Short zipper (<20cm)||1164||Left or right|
|Long zipper (>20cm)||1165||Left or right|
|1169||Left or right|
Open or closed tips
|Left or right (tick box to apply)|
- Adult Silon-TEX II pad
- Paediatric Silon-TEX II pad
- Jobskin® Premium 508 Foot Glove Order Form
- Jobskin® finger measuring tape
- Regular measuring tape
- Straight ruler
- Inner of a biro or thin pen/pencil (to sit as close as possible to the foot)
- Jobskin® green ½ leg tape will be required for 0539 Foot Glove to knee
Fabric options - Powernet
Personalisation options - Bindings
There are no reviews yet.