Shipping & returns
We offer a 7 working days delivery for orders placed before 3pm subject to a delivery charge of £6.00
RETURNS – Damages/Shortages
It is the customer’s responsibility whenever possible to inspect items upon delivery. In the event of items being received in a damaged condition or short delivered, claims must be made in writing within 3 days of receiving the goods. Claims for non delivery must be made in writing within 7 days of the invoice date.
Incorrectly Supplied Items;
Jobskin will accept items back for credit which have been incorrectly supplied, providing that;
- We are notified in writing or by telephone within 3 days of delivery
- Goods are unmarked or unaltered in any way.
- The delivery note and/or invoice number and official order numbers are quoted.
- Faulty items must be returned immediately for credit or exchange, quoting delivery and/or invoice number and official order number, accompanied by a written explanation of the fault.
Correctly Supplied Items;
Stock items returned for credit or exchange, which are neither faulty nor have been incorrectly supplied will be credited or exchanged subject to the following;
- Items are returned in their original packaging
- Items are not worn and in a clean saleable condition
- Items are current models
- Jobskin cannot accept made to measure/bespoke items for credit or exchange which have been correctly supplied.
- Jobskin reserve the right to charge a handling fee where appropriate.
Please note that you are entitled to cancel any contract completed with us within 7 working days of receipt of the goods or services. Notification must be made in writing.