A Jobskin® Premium™ pressure garment is a made-to-measure, tight fitting but stretchy item of clothing made from a fabric containing Lycra®. The garment is designed and made to your individual measurements to provide a smooth constant and firm pressure over the scarred areas of your body.
The purpose of the Premium™ pressure garment is to manage problem scars. The garment provides a compression on areas of raised hypertrophic scarring to flatten, soften and reduce scarring and erythema of the scar and aid the natural scar maturation process.
Your new Jobskin® garment has been manufactured in Long Eaton, Nottingham in the UK and will have been professionally measured and prescribed by a certified clinician.
Types of Premium™ garment available:
Premium™ garments are bespoke and made-to-measure for each individual. The types of garments are broken down into the categories listed below:
- Full face mask
- Open face mask
- Chin strap
- Modified chin strap
- Vest with short sleeves, long sleeves or sleeveless
- Bodybrief with short sleeves, long sleeves or sleeveless
- Armsleeve wrist to axilla
- Armsleeve with gauntlet
- Armsleeve with shoulder flap
- Armsleeve with shoulder flap and gauntlet
- Glove to wrist
- Glove to axilla
- Chap style left or right or both
- Waist height garment two legs (open or closed pubis)
- One leg waist height garment left or right
- Panty below and above knee
- Thigh length stocking (open or closed toe)
- Knee high stocking (open or closed toe)
- Sock above or below knee