Orthowrap Paediatric Wrap-Around Hinged Knee Support - NK04A
Sprains • Stability • Limiting Movement
Mild to moderate knee instability. Orthowrap™ Knee splints clinical indications (not an exhaustive list):
- Knee instability
- Patella control
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Mild to moderate hyperextension
- Chronic knee pain
- Mild sprains
- Weak ACL
- Hyper-extension stops.
- Universal - left or right.
- Touch and close fastening.
- Removable hinged side steels with 10° hyper-extension stop.
- Open patella and popliteal area for added comfort during flexion.
- Wrap around style in one piece design.
There are no reviews yet.