Pain • Strains •Stability • Limiting Movement
Rheumatoid arthritis and mild to moderate knee instability. Orthowrap™ Knee splints clinical indications (not an exhaustive list):
- Knee instability
- Patella control
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Mild to moderate hyperextension
- Chronic knee pain
- Mild sprains
- Weak ACL
Features Orthowrap™ Knee Support – Long:
- 41cm in length
- Universal – left or right.
- Longer model provides additional stability.
- Touch and close fastening.
- Removable hinged side steels with 10° hyper-extension stop.
- Open patella and popliteal area for added comfort during flexion.
- Rigid posterior straps to preserve alignment of knee hinges.
- Opposite fastening upper and lower straps to counter rotation.
- Available in Black and Beige
There are no reviews yet.