Limiting Movement • Sprains • Control
Rheumatoid arthritis and mild to moderate knee instability. Orthowrap™ Knee splints clinical indications (not an exhaustive list):
- Knee instability
- Patella control
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Mild to moderate hyperextension
- Chronic knee pain
- Mild sprains
- Weak ACL
Features about Orthowrap™ Knee Support – Hinged
- 30cm Length.
- Front opening.
- Universal left or right.
- Easy grip tabs
- Upper and lower straps to counter rotation.
- Removable hinged side steels with 10° hyper-extension stop.
- Touch and close fastening.
- Rigid posterior straps.
- Open patella and popliteal area.
- Available in two colours Black and Beige
There are no reviews yet.