Oleeva Umbilicoplasty Shape
Oleeva® Abdominoplasty Shapes are sold in singles (1 per pack)
Size: 70 x 100mm
Umbilicoplasty is a procedure that changes the appearance of your bellybutton. Typically undertaken by women after pregnancy or people who have scarring from an old bellybutton piercing.
Jobskin® Oleeva® Umbilicoplasty shapes are die cut pieces of Oleeva® Fabric for targeted scar management following umbilicoplasty surgery. The outer surface is covered with silky fabric for a touch of elegance and optimal comfort. Specifically designed to reduce and prevent scars resulting from surgical procedures. They are ideal for use under Jobskin® Pressure Garments, our Body Allure™ liposuction range range or ordinary clothing. Most importantly, the inner surface is made of patented Silon® Technology.
- Recommended by hospitals and plastic surgeons
- Shaped to ensure correct placement and complete coverage.
- Perfect for cosmetic and re-constructive surgery
- Thin, soft and flexible extremely comfortable & durable
- Washable and reusable for 4 – 6 weeks of use
- Self-adhesive for maximum convenience
- Silky outer surface fabric
- Ideal for combination therapy
Reduces scar appearance and associated itching
Prevents scar from thickening and raising
There are no reviews yet.