Oleeva® C-Section Shapes are sold in singles (1 per pack)
Size: 50 x 230mm
Caesarean section, also known as C-section, or caesarean delivery is a procedure that will leave a permanent scar. The severity of the scarring will vary depending on a number of factors, but our Oleeva® C-Section shape will assist to minimise the scar. Silicone helps to restore the skin and strengthen connective tissue. According to research, it can also soften and flatten scars, as well as reduce scar pain. Apply silicone sheets directly to your incision or apply ScarSil gel over your wound.
Jobskin® Oleeva® C-Section shapes are die cut pieces of Oleeva® Fabric for targeted scar management following C-Section surgery. The outer surface is covered with silky fabric for a touch of elegance and optimal comfort. Specifically designed to reduce and prevent scars resulting from surgical procedures. They are ideal for use under Jobskin® Pressure Garments, our Body Allure™ liposuction range range or ordinary clothing. Most importantly, the inner surface is made of patented Silon® Technology.
- Recommended by hospitals and plastic surgeons
- Shaped to ensure correct placement and complete coverage.
- Perfect for cosmetic and re-constructive surgery
- Thin, soft and flexible extremely comfortable & durable
- Washable and reusable for 4 – 6 weeks of use
- Self-adhesive for maximum convenience
- Silky outer surface fabric
- Ideal for combination therapy
Reduces scar appearance and associated itching
Prevents scar from thickening and raising
There are no reviews yet.