JSIFU019 Lumbo-Sacral Orthosis with Abdominal Support
|Jobskin Ltd UK |
Unit 13a Harrington Mill
|t: +44 (0) 115 973 4300 |
Lumbo-Sacral Orthosis with Abdominal Support • JSIFU019-V4
This device should be ﬁtted and periodically checked by a suitably qualiﬁed person only.
- Remove back stays and shape to conform to patient’s body contours. Replace stays and release elastic support straps.
- Position orthosis so that stays are evenly disposed either side of spine and close front “touch & close” fastening, at left side of abdomen, ensuring that they overlap accurately to avoid skin abrasion.
Stretch elastic support straps and attach to lower front panel. These are designed to overlap each other at the front if required.
- To remove, release elastic straps and front “touch & close” fastening.
- When donning the garment, always follow steps 2 & 3 above.
- Please arrange for the ﬁt and effectiveness of the garment to be checked periodically by a suitably qualiﬁed person.
- Should you have any problems with this device please refer to your supplier.
Wash your garment regularly, daily laundering will rejuvenate the material and help your garment to last longer.
Use a non-biological mild detergent, do not use a fabric conditioner.
Do not dry in direct sunlight or on a radiator, dry naturally in a warm place.
|Hand Wash||Machine Wash at 40˚|
|Do not Bleach||Do not Iron|
|Dry Flat||Do not Tumble Dry|
|Drip Dry||Do not Wring|