JSIFU015 Sacro-Iliac Orthosis
|Jobskin Ltd UK |
Unit 13a Harrington Mill
t: +44 (0) 115 973 4300
Sacro-Iliac Orthosis • JSIFU015-V4
This device should be ﬁtted and periodically checked by a suitably qualiﬁed person only.
- Remove back stays and shape to conform to patient’s body contours. Replace stays and release elastic support straps.
- Position orthosis so that stays are evenly disposed either side of spine and close front “touch & close” fastening, ensuring that it overlaps accurately to avoid skin abrasion.
- Stretch and close elastic support straps. These are designed to overlap each other at the front if required.
- To remove, release elastic straps and front “touch & close” fastening.
- When donning the garment, always follow the steps above.
- Please arrange for the ﬁt and effectiveness of the garment to be checked periodically by a suitably qualiﬁed person.
- Should you have any problems with this device please refer to your supplier.
This device may be hand washed at no more than 40°c using a non-biological mild detergent.
Dry naturally avoiding direct heat.
Always remove stays and close all “touch & close” fastenings before washing, replace stays when dry.
|Hand Wash||Do not Iron|
|Do not Bleach||Do not Tumble Dry|
|Dry Flat||Drip Dry|
|Do not Wring|