JSIFU010 Spinal Fabric Support
|Jobskin Ltd UK |
Unit 13a Harrington Mill
t: +44 (0) 115 973 4300
Spinal Fabric Support • JSIFU010-V4
This device should be ﬁtted and periodically checked by a suitably qualiﬁed person only.
- The back steel casing openings should be upper most.
- The back steels should be shaped appropriately.
- Position back support and secure front fastening straps through buckles.
- Thread pelvic band strap through buckle, pull to the required tension.
- To remove, release pelvic band at front and separate straps from buckles.
- Always follow the above fitting and removal sequence.
- Please arrange for the fit and effectiveness of this device to be periodically checked by a suitably qualified person.
- Should you have any problem with this device, please refer to your supplier.
This device may be hand washed only, at no more than 40°C using a non-biological mild detergent.
Remove steels when washing, and replace when dry.
Ensure all fastenings are closed before washing.
|Machine Wash at 40˚C||Hand Wash|
|Do not Iron||Do not Bleach|
|Do not Tumble Dry||Dry Flat|
|Drip Dry||Do not Wring|