NES Hands is an organisation that exists to provide 'cutting edge educational resources to prepare therapists for success in the field of hand therapy'. By delivering a wide range of BAHT-validated courses, NES Hands help a new generation of people to gain the knowledge they need to gain the 'Accredited Hand Therapist (BAHT)' qualification.
Jobskin® is proudly sponsoring the 'Fractures of the Hand and Wrist – Level II' training course, which will be delivered online via Zoom from 24th-26th February 2021. A number of Jobskin® products will be demonstrated as part of the in-depth course. These include:
- ScarSil®. This is a topical gel that is used for the treatment of problem scarring. Clinical trials and patient experience have shown that the gel is just as effective as traditional silicone gel sheeting and can be used on smaller scars, on moving parts of the body and on people with sensitive skin.
- ScarFX®. Simple to apply and displaying remarkable conformability, ScarFX® is a self-adhesive silicone sheeting material designed for treating long-term problem scarring. Made using 100% pure glass-clear silicone, ScarFX® reliably delivers exceptional clinical outcomes, resulting in flat, soft and pliable scars.
- Oleeva®. Available in foam and fabric formats, Oleeva® products are designed for post-surgery targeted scar management. Ideal for wearing under pressure garments, Oleeva® products are made using innovative Silon® technology.
- Jobskin® Finger Sleeve. Premium-quality Powernet fabric is used to craft the Jobskin® Finger Sleeve, which is designed to deliver pressure that will reduce the incidence of oedema as well as controlling and preventing hypertrophic scarring. The ready-to-wear sleeve also incorporates an additional stretch panel to improve comfort and conformity.
- Jobskin® Gloves. Jobskin® offer a wide range of gloves that provide therapeutic value to hands that have experienced an equally wide range of medical conditions and injuries. Please see our website to discover the full range, which includes made-to-measure Classic, made-to-measure Premium and Oedema gloves.
- Silon-LTS® Low Temperature Splinting. An innovative combination of low temperature thermoplastic splinting with a Silon® therapeutic surface, Silon-LTS® Low Temperature Splinting is especially useful when contracture of a scar is expected. The versatile product can be formed into various splints, providing simultaneous extension and silicone therapy.
Find out more about Jobskin® products designed for the hands on our website.