Made in the UK • Adjustable • Comfortable • Machine Washable
As our children tentatively return to school after six months of home schooling, the pressure for both student and teacher is immense. With a strict list of do's and don'ts, one-way systems, forward facing seats, and staggered lunch breaks to name a few, the changes are undoubtedly going to interfere with their lives for several months yet.
Studying at this time, whilst adhering to social distancing rules and reducing hand to face contact is going to be a challenge for both students and teachers alike. In order to help reduce the disruption, Jobskin® have designed a range of Comfort-Fit face masks which have been expertly designed to remain in place without the need for ear straps. Over the duration of the day, standard masks with elastic ear straps irritate and wear the delicate skin behind the ears, this will then cause irritation to the child and begin the fidgeting process that only leads to distraction and interrupted learning. Our masks are designed so the straps gently tighten behind the head, leaving your ears free. Tighten the straps to the desired tension and rest assured the mask will remain in place until no longer needed.
Wearing a face mask reduces the risk of inhaling droplets from other people when talking, coughing or sneezing. A face covering also reduces the risk of involuntarily passing droplets onto others and helps to provide a barrier to reduce hand to face transfer.
Reusable face masks are a more sustainable and cost-effective choice than disposable ones, which ultimately finish up in land fill. Jobskin® high quality powernet or cotton face masks are machine washable at 40º and can be worn and washed repeatedly.
We have a variety of reusable face masks which are both breathable and comfortable, covering the nose and mouth to keep yourself and those around you protected from infection and germs. Choose from a single mask or a ‘wash, wear and one for spare’ pack of three. We also supply a range of ‘Powernet Sports’ face masks for increased airflow.
Jobskin® Comfort-Fit Face Masks are not medical devices, they are for covering the nose and mouth only.
Due to Covid-19 we are unable to accept returns on this item.
How to use?
- Check the face mask for defects such as tears, marks or loose straps. All of our face masks have undergone strict quality control procedures to ensure they meet with our terms and conditions.
- Wash the face mask either by hand or washing machine prior to wearing for the first time. Allow to air dry, do not tumble dry.
- Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or rub your hands together with alcohol-based hand sanitiser before putting on any face covering.
- Determine which side of the face mask is the top; our logo will always appear on the left side of the face. Hold the mask to the mouth and nose and with one hand and pull the straps over the head. Using both hands, gently pull the straps apart to tighten the mask, ensuring there are no gaps between your face and the mask as you do so.
- Limit contact with the face mask once in position.
- If the face mask is damp or soiled, replace with a new one.
- After use, wash the face mask either by hand or washing machine.
- Available in 3 sizes: Small, medium & large
- Covers the nose and mouth
- Adjustable straps for a secure, irritation free fit
- Hand and machine washable at 40º
- Hand made in Nottingham, UK
- Made from the highest quality polycotton and powernet
How to wear the new Jobskin® Comfort-Fit Face Mask
Fabric and Colour
There are no reviews yet.