As well as being the official date that winter gives way to spring (finally!), the 1st March 2018 is the chosen date for the National Lymphoedema Conference. The event headline states the intention of the conference in no uncertain terms: it exists with the aim of ‘Increasing patient motivation and enhancing self-care’.
Achieving this aim is a desire shared by many medical professionals, affected individuals and their families as well as companies involved with the research, development and supply of products and accessories that help to alleviate the condition. Jobskin are an important, well-known and widely trusted member of this latter category and so will be in proud attendance at the conference, showcasing our superlative and ever-growing and -developing range.
Here are some key facts and figures about the National Lymphoedema Conference:
- This year’s event is the fifth in the history of the conference and will take place throughout the day on Thursday 1st March starting with registration at 8:30 am and concluding at around 5:00pm after a final Q&A session
- As always, it will ‘bring together the leading specialists in the discipline to present and inspire discussion on the issues and debates that are most relevant to lymphoedema treatment and research today
- The venue of the event is the America Square Conference Centre In London (the full address is 1 America Square,17 Crosswall, London EC3N 2LB)
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to use the London Underground service to get to the venue and should alight at Tower Hill, which is just a 1 minute walk away. The central location falls squarely in the Congestion Charge Zone and there is no visitor car parking facility at America Square Conference Centre
- Throughout the day, professionals from various fields will give informative presentations and there will be many panel discussions. These will be interspersed with free time to explore the many exhibition stands, network with others and discover new ways to relieve the suffering caused by Lymphoedema
We would love to meet with individuals and representatives who either already have or believe they could benefit from a connection with Jobskin. Sign up to our newsletter and join us on social media to find out more information including our stand details. We hope to see you there!