The HV sock is a made to measure Polycotton Lycra sock (Class 1) medical device that has been designed as a full contact dynamic orthosis. The HV sock is recommended as a stand-alone garment where no rigid support is required. It can be used in the early management of Hallux Valgus deformity to defer surgical intervention and also in the post-operative management to ensure a successful surgical outcome and enhance functional potential post-surgery.
- A full contact dynamic compression Lycra ankle sock
- Medial reinforcement panel to correct/maintain great toe alignment
- Early management of developing Hallux Valgus deformity
- Post-operative management to maintain correction of Hallux Valgus deformity
- Post -operative scar management in conjunction with silicone gel as a softening agent.
Through dynamic compression it provides musculo-skeletal support and re-alignment of the great toe where the Hallux Valgus is not rigid as well as providing increased sensory and proprioceptive feedback. The HV sock is not intended as a treatment or cure but it is an intervention that can be used in the management of Hallux Valgus.
Polycotton Fabric Range
There are no reviews yet.