Please follow the washing instructions below to maintain the longevity of your garment, a copy of which is printed on the silk label sewn into your gaiter.
Wash your garment separately for the first time to avoid any colour run. Jobskin® recommend closing any hook-and-loop fastenings prior to washing as this helps to protect and prolong the life of your garment.
TIP: After hand washing, tightly roll your garment inside a thick towel to remove excess moisture, then dry flat on a second dry towel.
Key points to note:
- Wash dark colours separately
- DO USE a non-biological mild detergent
- Please do not use a fabric conditioner
- Please do not dry in direct sunlight
- Please do not dry on a radiator
- Please do not dry in a tumble dryer
When hand washing, please rinse well and do not wring
We advise that Jobskin® gaiters are washed 1–2 days a week to help rejuvenate the fabric.