Please follow instructions provided by your treating clinician and wear as directed to achieve optimum results. You may have to seek help with donning and doffing your garment and your clinician should be made aware of this.
Always check garment and skin daily before use. Do not use if you have hypersensitivity or an allergic response to the garment materials. Please report to your treating clinician urgently. When re-applying your garment after bathing, creaming and massaging, make sure the skin is dry and no residue cream remains on the skin.
- Gaiters are not suitable for extreme sports, running or cycle racing, ice and snow sports, extreme slopes and steps. Any such activities undertaken are done so completely at the users’ own risk.
- Always use a handrail when descending stairs and at any other time if available.
- This gaiter is not intended to be used in water or whilst showering.
- All persons are required to observe their respective driving laws when operating motor vehicles. It is the responsibility of the user to discuss this matter with the DVLA.
- Repairs and adjustments to your gaiter must be carried out by Jobskin®. If you have any problems with the device please contact your treating clinician as soon as possible.
Important: Please do not remove the silk label within your garment as the warranty will be void.
The fabric composition is printed on the silk label inside your garment.
This garment does not contain latex.