A ready to wear finger sleeve made in Powernet fabric which provides the recommended pressure to reduce oedema and also control and prevent hypertrophic scarring of the digit. Made of smooth quality superior stretch fabric with an additional stretch panel for excellent conformity and maximum comfort.
- Helps control hypertrophic scarring and oedema.
- Provides even pressure from the tip to the base of the digit.
- Seam is sewn on the outside for comfort.
- Can be cut to desired length, will not fray.
- Latex free only.
- Available in six sizes in tan.
How to measure
**Measure around the PIP joint**
Sizing & Product Codes
|Product Code||Size||Measurement in cms (PIP joint) or largest part of the digit|
|ED30||XS||3.2 - 4.4|
|ED31||S||3.5 - 5.4|
|ED32||M||4.8 - 6.7|
|ED33||L||6.0 - 7.3|
|ED35||XXL||7.6 - over|
There are no reviews yet.