This device should be fitted and periodically checked by a suitably qualified person only
A ready to wear compression garment to reduce swelling by preventing fluid build up, as well as provide comfort and support during healing after a Pinnaplasty or Otoplasty surgical procedure. Worn for 7 days full time and at night to sleep for a further 30 days.
- Made from soft quality Lycra® fabric
- Comfortable and light
- One simple measurement required
- Easy to apply
- Available in beige
Post-operative care following surgery to correct protruding or other abnormalities of the external part of the ear (the pinna).
- Position device under the chin and secure hook-and-loop fastening over the top of the head
- Secure hook-and-loop fastening at the back of the head, adjust as required
- To remove, release the hook-and-loop fastening tabs
Elastic Head Dressing Sizing & Product Codes
NB: Measure circumference around head at eyebrow level