Portable • Smooth • For Closed Toe Stockings
The Magnide® Kids provides an effective solution for the application of closed toe compression stockings, characterised by a high level of effectiveness, comfort and quality. Putting on leg sleeves for children is an intensive and often painful activity which can cause problems such as damaged sleeves or strained muscles. The Magnide® Kids has been designed to address these problems, gliding easily over toes and ankles.
Magnide® Kids is a valuable aid not only for the stocking wearer but also for their carers.
|Size||Shoe Size UK||Shoe Size EU|
Extra Large is also suitable for children with wide feet
When purchasing the Magnide® Kids it is important to choose the correct size. Using an incorrect size will prevent the product from working properly and it may become damaged or wear out quickly. The correct size is determined by shoe size.
How to use Magnide® Kids
- Slide the Magnide® Kids over the childs foot, ensure the long green tab is uppermost, against the knee, with the magnets facing the back of the calf
- If possible, ask the child to hold the long green tab as you work
- Slide the stocking over the Magnide® Kids, adjusting as necessary
- Ensure the long green tab can still be grasped
- Stand behind or beside the child and gently pull the long green tab to remove the Magnide® Kids
- Reduction of physical strain for both parent and child
- Decreases friction for an effortless application
- Increase in therapy compliance
- Stockings retain therapeutic compression for much longer
- Magnide® Kids is fabricated from innovative smooth, light material
- Easy transported
- Durable and easy to use
- Guaranteed for 6 months from the date of purchase
- Compact and portable, easily fits inside your pocket or handbag
- Easy to sanitise
Use a separate Magnide® Kids for each patient. If Magnide® Kids needs to be used on more than one patient, you must clean the product with a 70% ethanol solution.
- Magnide® Kids must be washed by hand, at a low temperature (30oC)
- Dry the Easy-Slide Kids with a towel
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not expose to sources of heat, such as bright sunlight or hot radiators
- Do not step on the Magnide® Kids, the material is highly slippery and may cause injury
How to apply the Magnide® Kids compression stocking.
There are no reviews yet.