Customer Service Sales Representative (B2C)
Jobskin® is a company that has built its reputation by producing outstanding quality medical products for over 40 years. Leading the way in rehabilitation therapy, we are the largest UK manufacturer of specialist custom-made compression garments for therapy and orthotic professionals. We are dedicated to providing the ultimate in therapy and orthotic management, with the focus on improving the quality of life of each patient. Our long-standing reputation, commitment to the customer, and product innovation are unmatched in the market today.
Currently, we are looking to recruit a Customer Service Sales Representative to join our evolving, multisite-based team in Long Eaton. This is an exciting new role for Jobskin® and we are keeping our eyes peeled for an enthusiastic candidate who is looking to define what this role means to them.
- Answering calls and e-mails.
- Selling products & taking customer orders.
- Entering & Maintaining customer information on to a computer database.
- Arranging services for customers.
- Handling complaints.
- Working with the production team to ensure correct delivery dates.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have good administration skills
- Will have customer service office based experience
- Will be confident dealing with customers over the phone
- Will be computer literate including the use of Excel
- Will be able to multitask and prioritise workload
- Will have a proactive and self-motivated attitude to work
- Will be able to work well independently as well as part of a team
Preferential but not essential skills:
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Experience of working in the medical sector
- Immediate starts available
- Clean working environment
- Free car parking
- Company pension
- Sick pay
Salary for this role is dependent on age and experience
Hours of work: 0730 hrs to 1630 hrs Monday to Thursday & 0730 hrs to 1230 hrs Friday
We also include a holiday entitlement of 24 days plus public & workplace pension
Our Head Office is based in Long Eaton, Nottingham.
For further information regarding this role, please call Customer Services on 0115 973 4300 or to apply for this position, please submit your CV and covering letter below.
Job Type: Full-time
Work remotely: No