Classic Oedema Glove
A specialised RTW Pressure Garment
An economically priced glove manufactured from a soft, silky nylon cream Lycra with seams on the outside for smooth oedema control.
- Post-Surgical procedures
- Repetitive strain Injury
- Other hand related injuries
Isotoner® gloves provide warmth and compression for soothing soft tissue oedema and arthritic joint pain.
- Fabric composition 11% Spandex and 89% Nylon.
- Gloves provides 15 to 25 mmHg
- Soft, gentle, even compression
- One simple palm measurement required
- Latex free
Specialised Ready Made Garments - Classic Oedema Glove Wrist Length with Closed Digit
Classic Oedema Glove Above Wrist with Closed Digit
Specialised Ready Made Garments-Classic Oedema Glove Above Wrist with Open Digit