All In One Body
All In One Body
Medical Class 1 compression garment recommended for immediate use following liposuction of the trochanteric area, abdomen, thighs, hips, buttocks, flanks and knees, abdominoplasty surgery and bodyshaping.
- Open gusset allows own underwear to be worn
- Ideal in theatre and at home
- Soft touch silky fabric
- 3 lengths available
The All in One Body gives full compression and support, ensuring comfort and elegance during post surgery healing. The open pubis makes life easier when used for several hours per day, allowing air to circulate freely. The garment has a centre front reinforcement panel to maximise abdomen compression and comfort. With easy application hook and eye closures and front zip, these garments are ideal for use in the operating room and at home. Suitable for liposuction to the lower body, buttocks augmentation, Brazilian butt lift, body sculpting, fat grafting, abdominal, hip, and back procedures. The All in One Body is available in 3 lengths – Knee, Capri and Full Length.
This garment has been designed with an open bust to accommodate changing bra sizes post breast augmentation surgery.
Jobskin® Body Allure™ garments are designed using a breathable compression material with French inspired lace and Rimaldi seaming. The MicroFibre Stretch Tricot fabric is soft to the touch making the Body Allure™ garments glide onto your skin easily. This garment ensures your healing process looks and feels glamorous. The appearance of feminine underwear with the properties of a Class 1 medical garment.
- It may be necessary to seek assistance when dressing and undressing to avoid any discomfort or pressure on your healing wound. Apply the garment by an on-off rolling to ensure even pressure is achieved
- Please follow the wearing instructions/regime provided by your surgeon or general practitioner. In general the garment should fit snugly in order to obtain the best results in compression therapy
- Effective way to minimise any associated post-surgical pain
- If your garment causes any pain or discomfort, discontinue wearing the garment immediately and seek medical advice from your general practitioner or surgeon
**We recommend purchasing two garments so that you can have one to wash and one to wear, in order to maintain the continuous benefits of compression therapy**
If unsure between two sizes, always choose the smallest.
1 - Chest - measure chest circumference
2 - Under Bust - measure around chest circumference directly under the breast
3 - Waist - measure around the smallest part of the waistline
4 - Hips - stand with both feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip area
5 - Upper Thigh - around leg level with the groin & buttock crease
6 - Knee - measure above Knee joint
7 - Calf - measure mid calf circumference
8 - Ankle - measure ankle circumference
9 - Axilla to Waist - measure length from under arm to waist
10 - Waist to Knee - measure length from waist to mid knee
11 - Inside Leg - measure length from groin to mid knee
12 - Knee to Ankle - measure length from mid knee to ankle
13 - Shoulder Width - strap size
There are no reviews yet.